Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why India must win!

In the midst of some Linbro tension, a light moment (thanks to my mate Jeff Delaney for this!)


http://tinyurl.com/6xbaa6h

Indian model vows to strip for World Cup win

Women in India are encouraged to dress modestly at all times, but a brasher side to modern life has been exposed after a popular model vowed to strip naked if the nation wins the cricket World Cup.

"I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a diehard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team"

Poonam Pandey, 20, who features in a best-selling Indian swimwear calendar, said she wanted to provide an incentive to players by promising them she would bare all -- though whether her offer will be welcomed is not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment