Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My personal statement on Linbro Park resignation

Apart from my blog, which just coincidentally is called linbropark.blogspot.com (a legacy from back when, and if I can change it, I will), I am out of here. I will also post on the DA's and ANC's vision for Linbro and am available to post news sent to me. Except for anything Nic ever says again. He has abrogated all rights.

Nic's sulphurous vitriol, continual sniping, his politicking, his legacy issues, his hidden agendas, his utter and filthy lies, his flirting with my wife and staff and journalists, his attacks, his innuendo, his unspeakable language, his bipolar nature, well, I have no time for them. One minute he calls you for assistance, the next minute he's posting the most awful filth. I'm not sure how he sleeps.

I can't do this. I am busy building businesses, and I am busy with tons of stuff. I have a family I love, a 15-year-old, a two-year-old, a wonderful wife, and 100 people who depend on me for their daily life, and dozens of clients to look after.

I cannot spend hours every day fighting this nonsense, with attacks coming out of left field every few days. My time is billable, after all.

One man can pull an entire neighbourhood down. He is a terrible distraction from daily life, and I lack the bandwidth or the will to fight something so intractable. It is of less than zero value.

I can't and won't be part of this any more.

Someone else, somewhere, can take Nic on, but for now, I don't have an hour or two a day to fight this absolute garbage.

I work 16 hours a day, I put in so much time for community work, and he slams left, right and centre.

Well, that's it. He can do his thing and someone else can fight this extraordinary human being.

Someone else must take over administrative rights on the CPF list, as I'm out of there, too.

Regards to all the fine people in this area. Good luck with dealing with Nic. I've had a bellyful, and I need to get on with the businesses I am creating. I am building while he destroys. No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment