Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our missing cat ... update

I have been overwhelmed with requests over the last month for reports on our beautiful Burmese Blue cat. He simply walked into my life in 2004, and disappeared six weeks ago. He came back 10 days later, claws worn down, and slept for three days straight. We think he was pinched and found his way home.

For all those who have expressed their concern. Thank you so much. Especially, thanks to Renee, Silke, and Raine.

This is my cat in 2004. He took to chewing my cellular aerial.

A cat with an attitude. The only cat I have ever known who chased dogs, and took special joy in ambushing them.

But he has been back for a few weeks, and my two-year-old Matthew, for one, has been delighted.

PS: Have you ever seen a more beautiful animal?!

No comments:

Post a Comment